2016 brought on new life lessons, more grand adventures, new friends, a second family, and more confidence and love for who I am. Although there were struggles, this has proven to be my best year yet! I can only imagine what 2017 holds.
What I Learned in 2016
1. Tribes aren’t always worth joining.
2. When you put yourself out there, you can end up finding a second family that has the potential to bring a happy ending to all you’ve been through.
3. If something or someone isn’t right for you, then set it free.
4. Although fear can try to paralyze you, when you’re surrounded by good people you can conquer most anything!
5. Don’t be afraid to face your challenge your own way, whether it’s bear crawling, butt scooting, or whatever.
6. Termites taste like mints.
7. Hanging out with the locals of another country can change your world. Jaguars and all!
8. Being single in the 21st Century is a journey in itself.
9. Working with Laughter Loves Photography gets better every session.
10. I’m not the only one that suffers from GLCS.
11. Tiny teachers introduce us to great things.
12. When four fabulous women get together, they can conquer tasks, like diffusing bombs, like no body’s business!
13. Although I don’t think I will be jumping out of a plane any time soon, but my good friend, Jeremy Struemph, taught me how to soar!
14. Call me what you will, but this girl knows what she wants and what she deserves. Anything less is unacceptable.
15. Being a super hero is even cooler than seeing one on the big screen.
16. Yoga is great fun when kitties join you.
17. A table for one may be just what you need to discover who you really are.
18. Occasionally you have to look at life from a different angle.
19. I am more skilled than I originally thought.
20. You don’t need to chase friendships any more than happiness. When you live true to yourself, these things find you.
21. Second chances can lead to great things and awesome people.
22. It’s okay to be proud of your accomplishments even if others never get it.
23. Old friends and new friends equal in awesomeness.
24. When you’re weak don’t hesitate to lean on loved ones. Also, don’t hesitate to have faith in yourself because in reality you’re doing just fine! Because that’s what Storm Chasing is all about!