What the heck is a Far Infrared Fat Flush? Yeah, I couldn’t tell you either. So I went to Spa 7 to find out! Apparently, infrared heat is used to pull toxins from the organs and tissues while burning up to 1200 calories per session! Benefits include the following…
· Removes Toxins – Detoxification, removes heavy metals and harmful toxins stored in the body.
· Reduces Stress – Promotes better sleep, relaxes, melts away tension.
· Aging – Reduces some problems associated with aging.
· Improves Skin – Helps clear cellulite, tones and hydrates cells and pores.
· Burn Calories and Control Weight – Burn as much as 1200 calories or more in 30 minute session through profuse sweating.
· Pain Relief – Arthritis, muscle spasms, joint stiffness, sprains.
· Strengthens Cardiovascular System – Heart rate, cardiac output and metabolic rate increase, helps stabilizes blood pressure.
But does it really work? It was time to find out! So I stuck my feet into the base of the tube and pulled the top up. At first the heat felt great. It had been cold all morning and I was ready to thaw out! Then it started to get a little warmer. That’s okay. I was the scalding hot shower kind of girl. It felt like I was lying in a tanning bed, only it was just heat and I wasn’t going to get skin cancer. You could feel the heat getting deep into your skin. Sweat was definitely a side effect. It was getting really warm so I pulled my arms out to cool off some. I really wish I had my ipod right now…. My heart started pounding. It was getting really warm! So after 30 minutes I had to call uncle and crawled out.
Even though it was really intense and I only lasted 30 minutes the first time, I can honestly say that I was putty and had no tension, and I definitely felt healthier and less weighted. And I slept better than I have in a long time! I know it’s hard to believe that stuff like this is really beneficial and not just a hoax to gain another buck for some random business. But as I try all of these different things I’m finding out first hand that most of them actually DO make a difference! The essential oils help you without facing side effects and the harshness of medication on your system in general. Yoga really does help you relax and gives you a great workout at the same time while making you feel at peace. And now I can excitedly add Far Infrared Fat Flush to my list of awesome things that will make you feel better! I wish I could handle the heat a little better, but it’s definitely I would try again.
A girl just trying to find her way, stepping outside of her comfort zone, trying new things, and making new friends along the way!